The WATO EX-30 anesthesia machines are suitable for general anesthesia in a wide range of operating theatre patients from children to adults. With stable function, advanced safety design, reliable performance and user-friendly interface, the WATO gives clinical users basic monitoring measurements on a colorful screen with up to 3 waveforms including Paw, TVe, MV, Ppeak, and Pmean, with graphics at same time. Except basic ventilation modes, WATO EX-30 offers advanced ventilation modes applicable from controlled to spontaneous breathing of patients. The powerful data review supports 24-hour trends for alarm events.
Extra features include
· Breathing circuit with CO2 bypass valve, which supports CO2 canister exchange during surgery
· Information message displayed on screen to confirm the correct assembly of a CO2 canister
· Information message displayed for the correct assembly of a breathing circuit to provide safety confirmation
· Multi-selectable display on a colorful screen
· Contemporary and ergonomic considerations
· Electronically-controlled and pneumatically-driven ventilator
· Allowing conjunction with up to 2 vaporizers
· Meets versatile applications, especially for low-flow anesthesia
· Compatible with Mindray patient monitors with a pre-designed mounting kit
Open WeChat and Scan the QR code .
Get the Webpage and Share on Moments.