TMS-6016 Telemetry Monitoring System works with HYPERVISOR VI Central Monitoring System. TMS-6016 provides flexible monitoring solution for CCU, ICU, ER, step-down units, general wards, and other areas caring for mobile cardiac patients who require constant monitoring. The powerful antenna system using Space Diversity technology ensures high communication accuracy and a covers a wide range in hospitals.
Additional features include
· Capable of monitoring 16 telemetry patients within one Central Monitoring System
· Fixed and Flexible monitoring modes selectable according to your requirements
· Telemetry patients can be viewed using the BeneView series bedside patient monitors
· Nurse Call and Event buttons enable patients to attract a nurse's attention whenever needed
· AA batteries are significantly less expensive and provide up to 96 hours of working time
· Powerful data storage capability benefits from HYPERVISOR VI Central Monitoring System
· Adjustable alarm levels for ECG Lead Off and SpO2 Sensor Off and alarm delay settings significantly help to reduce unnecessary alarm noise. thereby minimizing inconvenience to nursing staff and patients
Open WeChat and Scan the QR code .
Get the Webpage and Share on Moments.