Mindray’s first HPLC analyzer, the H50, uses the high performance liquid chromatography (HPLC) analytical technique, a gold standard that helps detect glycosylated hemoglobin (HbA1c) with high precision. Its ability to directly measure stable HbA1c, HbF and other hemoglobin fractions assists clinicians in making quick, reliable therapeutic decisions and thereby improving patient care.
The H50 is positioned as a mid-end HPLC product on the global HbA1c market. The target customers of the H50 include medium general hospitals, public or private labs, and diabetes centers or institutions etc...
· Gold-standard HPLC method
· Certified by NGSP* and IFCC*
· Less than 1% CVs
· Up to 50 samples per hour
· More than 3,000 tests for one column
· Large storage capacity of 50,000 results with chromatograms
· Autoloader of 40 tubes with random access
· Intelligent reorganization of tube rack with RFID technology
· Automatic reading of reagent information with RFID technology
· Effective, automatic sample mixing by inversion
· Easy to replace analytical columns
· 8.4 inch TFT touch screen
· Bi-directional LIS available
* NGSP: National Glycohemoglobin Standardization Program
* IFCC: International Federation of Clinical Chemistry and Laboratory Medicine
Open WeChat and Scan the QR code .
Get the Webpage and Share on Moments.