The new BC-5300 Auto Hematology Analyzer is a bench-top system, combining state-of-the-art technologies to provide reliable and accurate five-part hematology results from just 20uL of blood. The Windows-based software also provides many advanced features to enhance lab efficiency. BC-5300 requires zero daily maintenance and is equipped with an automatic cleaning set-up to make daily use as easy as possible.
Laser scatter differential to ensure outstanding accuracy
· Semi-conductor laser scatter to differentiate white blood cells by cell size and granule complexity
· Patented cluster algorithm to separate cell groups with great precision
· Intuitive flagging information to help determine abnormal samples
Only 20uL blood and 1min are required to get a five-part report
· Supports both whole blood and capillary blood samples in open vial
· 20uL blood sampling for CBC+DIFF test and 15uL for CBC test
· Up to 60 samples per hour throughput
· Economical reagent consumption
User-friendly software for easy operation and maintenance
· Customization on reference range, report styles and auto-cleaning schedule
· Day-to-Day QC monitoring
· Bi-directional LIS connection
Open WeChat and Scan the QR code .
Get the Webpage and Share on Moments.