- NDIR side stream gas analyzer
- Measures CO2, N2O, Halothane, Isoflurane, Enflurane, Sevoflurane and Desflurane in any mixture
- Automatic identification of two anesthetic agents
- Interfaces to paramagnetic or fuel cell oxygen sensors
- Calculates inspired and expired concentrations of all gases
- Generates up to five simultaneous waveforms
- Fast warm up (ISO specification within 45 seconds, full accuracy within 10 minutes)
- Flow controlled gas sampling pump, 70-200 ml/min user selectable gas sampling flow
- RS232 host interface
- Small size 80 x 107 x 51.5 mm (3.1" x 4.2" x 2")
- Low power consumption (typically less than 3.7 W)
- Market leading reliability, proven MTBF greater than 40.000 h.
- Connects directly to Artema DRYLINE™ water traps and Artema OXIMA™ Galvanic Oxygen Sensor, Servomex Paramagnetic Oxygen Sensor or SPIRIT™ Respiratory Mechanics System.
- Fully compatible with other AION™ versions.
Open WeChat and Scan the QR code. Get the Webpage and Share on Moments.