The Panorama Telepack-608 is a battery powered ambulatory device that acquires ECG information from an adult patient and transmits it to the Panorama Telemetry Server for data analysis functions such as heart rate determination, R-wave detection, ECG filtering, and arrhythmia recognition.
- Uni-directional data transmission (between ambulatory patient and Panorama Central Station)
- Nurse Call, Attendant Present, Lead Select, Remote Print, and Lead/Battery check.
- LED lights indicate device status, battery status and ECG lead connection status
- Supports either 3-lead or 5-lead ECG cables
Continuous SpO2 monitoring can be added using our innovative ambulatory SpO2 module for the Panorama Telepack-608. This removable and portable module delivers the ultimate in convenience by providing continuous SpO2 monitoring when and where it is needed.
Telepack SpO2 Module features
- Modular design is compatible with Panorama Telepack-608
- Easily move SpO2 module to the patient/telepack when and where needed
- Provides continuous SpO2 monitoring, not just spot check or interval measurements
- Transmits numeric data as well as waveform data back to Central Station for monitoring