Gas Module® 3
The Gas Module 3 incorporates improved Artema technology that enables respiratory gas analysis, displayed on our Passport 2®, Spectrum® and Spectrum OR™ lines of monitors - already standards of comprehensive vital signs monitoring excellence worldwide. The Gas Module 3 delivers state-of-the-art gas analysis capabilities: identification and measurement of inspired and expired O2, CO2, N2O, and any one of the following five anesthetic agents - Isoflurane, Sevoflurane, Desflurane, Halothane, and Enflurane. Providing impressive capabilities and highly reliable performance, this leading-edge breath-by-breath multi-gas analyzer was designed to meet the comprehensive anesthesia monitoring requirements of virtually every hospital - whatever its size, specialty, or patient base
- Unique, straight-forward user interface - a hallmark of the Passport® and Spectrum series - easily configurable to meet specific requirements
- Bright, easy-to-read, user selectable real-time O2, CO2, N2O, and Agent waveform and numeric displays, status messages, and alarms greatly simplify procedural monitoring - even at a distance
- Breath-by-breath O2, CO2, and N2O monitoring with automatic 5-agent identification. Provides for real-time display of all critical inspired and expired gases
- Compact, light-weight design ensures convenient mounting on anesthesia delivery systems
The Passport 2 or the Spectrum OR combined with and Gas Module 3 are ideal for mid to high acuity environments where efficiency is a must. With an auto-configurable display, one-touch operation, and comprehensive gas monitoring, this combination offers the right degree of capability and flexibility, while maintaining simplicity.
The Gas Module SE adds state-of-the-art gas monitoring and analysis capabilities to the Passport 2, Spectrum and Spectrum OR vital signs monitors. The Gas Module SE with Spirometry measures airway pressures and lung volumes directly at the patient’s airway. This data, along the loops and numeric data that you need can be displayed on the Spectrum OR. The Gas Module SE is a breath-by-breath gas analyzer, designed to meet the comprehensive anesthesia monitoring requirements of virtually every hospital and freestanding surgical center - whatever its size, specialty, or patient base.
- Compact and light weight
- Provides identification and quantification of:
- Fully integrated into Passport 2, Spectrum and Spectrum OR user-interface and displays.
- Breath-by-breath Fast O2, CO2 and N2O monitoring with automatic or manually controlled measurement of five anesthetic agents. In addition, MAC values can be displayed on the Spectrum OR.
- Spirometry measures patient’s airway pressures and lung volumes. The numeric data and loops can be displayed on the Spectrum OR.
- Ideal for all environments
To learn more about Gas Modules other exciting features, click on the sales literature links below.