Service seminars sponsored by the Technical Support Department provide advanced technical and clinical training to assist you in obtaining the maximum benefit from your products. Standard in all courses are "Hands-On" labs, covering functional concepts, operation, calibration, troubleshooting and preventive maintenance.
Our Biomedical Seminars will enable you to:
- Perform preventive maintenance, repairs, and calibration in accordance with recommended factory procedures.
- Analyze, isolate and correct any operator or product malfunction.
- Instruct users to safely operate and maintain their products.
- Consult with the medical staff to maximize the effectiveness of their instrumentation.
Who Should Attend
- Biomedical Engineers
- Biomedical Equipment Technicians
- Clinical Engineers
- Clinical Technicians
Fill out Registration Form:
Phone: 1-800-288-2121 Ask for Technical Support
Mindray North America
A Mindray Global Company
800 MacArthur Blvd.
P.O. Box 169
Mahwah, NJ 07430-0619