Ultrasound Business Manager
Manage the ultrasound product line in support of Mindray business objectives for the North American market. Generate marketing and product strategies and lead in the implementation with the goal of maximizing market share, orders, revenues, and margin.
• Understand, document, and champion the needs - clinical, technical, and financial - of the North American ultrasound market across multiple segments. Maintain analysis of the market with a focus on market trends, size, competitive solutions and positioning, market shares, and customer needs.
• Prepare business and marketing plans. Provide cross-functional leadership in the execution of those plans.
• Serve as the North American business development lead. Identify, define, and prioritize market opportunities. Develop strategies for new market penetration.
• Assess current product line performance against plan. Implement programs, tools, and initiatives as required to exceed business goals.
• Define product positioning. Recommend and contribute to communication strategies, including sales collateral, tradeshows, advertising, PR, and lead generation, for new and existing products.
• Provide proactive support of the sales teams with timely communications, product and competitive information, product training, etc. Actively support the sales teams with current strategic ultrasound opportunities.
• Establish customer pricing for the product line.
• Provide input to the global marketing requirements definition. Ensure that products under development meet North American market needs and fulfill objectives while working with issue, scope, schedule, and resource constraints.
• Drive product launches with communications and training. Ensure that new products are introduced professionally with appropriate positioning, pricing, sales materials, promotions, and accompanying services.
• Develop and maintain contacts with opinion leaders. Cultivate relationships with leading customers and influencers.
• Pursue, develop and support internal and external business partnerships and marketing agreements. Work with sales management to develop and enhance distribution channels.
• Conduct market research and obtain feedback.
• Continually strive to improve customer satisfaction against published metrics.
• Bachelors degree, preferably in related clinical, technical, or business area
• MBA or equivalent experience
• Minimum 5 years direct experience in ultrasound sales and/or marketing
• Minimum 10 years medical experience, preferably in corporate and/or hospital environment
• Demonstrated ultrasound clinical application knowledge. Cardiac application knowledge desirable
• Marketing experience in upstream or downstream roles desirable
Skills and Abilities:
• Demonstrated excellent verbal communication and presentation skills
• Demonstrated excellent written communication skills
• Demonstrated ability to prepare and execute plans
• Demonstrated ability to work independently to defined objectives
• Ability to lead cross-organizationally without direct reports
• Proficiency in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint a must
Physical Demands/Work Environment:
• Office based in Mahwah, New Jersey
• Travel requirements, including international travel, can reach 20% of time
How to Apply:
Candidates interested in applying for this position, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration
Mindray North America offers an attractive compensation and benefits package plus an exciting professional environment. Only those who meet our requirements will be contacted. Mindray North America is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.