Software Validation Testers
(Two Shifts Available)
Medical Device Company looking for long-term temporary software validation testers (with potential for regular placement).
• All candidates must have the ability to conduct black box, system-level validation testing. This includes independent setup of the tests, assisting in the debugging of test plans, and identification of field reported issues.
• All candidates also must have the ability to read, understand, and follow detailed directions.
• This position requires flexibility of schedule in that the candidate is able to adjust their work hours as necessary to meet business deadlines, including availability to work overtime.
Key Skills required:
• Excellent observational and organizational skills
• Excellent written and oral skills
• Excellent computer skills and technical knowledge such as lab setup, networking, and PC
• Excellent at following written test protocols
• Must be able to answer basic IP address related
• Pursuing or have a degree in Computer Science, Software or Systems Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, IT.
How to Apply:
Please e-mail resume to Tara Jagarnauth, Recruitment Administrator, firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
Mindray North America offers an attractive compensation and benefits package plus an exciting professional environment. Only those who meet our requirements will be contacted. Mindray North America is an equal opportunity employer M/F/D/V.