The TE7 touch screen ultrasound system is designed to provide superior quality imaging for rapid patient-care decisions. Intuitive gesture controls and efficient focused point-of-care exams minimize the user learning curve, with no need to navigate a knob cluttered keyboard. Touch enabled response, targeted application presets, and one touch image optimization improve diagnostic confidence and efficiency. Extract and go capability with its unique retractable power cable and built-in battery makes TE7 always ready for the point-of-care ultrasound environment.
Intuitive User Experience
Touch Enabled Response
BUser-defined functionality provides a new standard of point-of-care ultrasound. State-of-the-art fingertip operation, even with gel covered gloves, provides simple control and setting optimization at the swipe of a finger.
With touch screen gestures: tap to open or close functions, drag to adjust parameters, move objects, pinch to zoom in or out, slide for multi-selection, and even swipe to expand the image…all with a fingertip. A unique simple, yet smart ultrasound system for point-of-care.
Touch Wake Up
3 seconds boot up from standby by one touch
Based on Artificial Intelligent voice recognition technology, iVocal allows you to control system functions by simple voice commands, embracing development in ultrasound user comfort and operator ergonomics during the whole ultrasound exam.
· Simple, accurate and fast without system learning & training
· Free hands, focus more on the patients and enhance diagnostic efficiency
· Suitable for disinfected and sterile environment without touching the system
3T Transducer Technology
Mindray’s patent transducer technology to increase image bandwidth and transmission efficiency.
- Triple-matching layer design for higher sensitivity, wider bandwidth, and improved S/N.
- Total-cut design for lower cross-talk noise, better directivity, and improved lateral resolution
- Thermal-control design for better acoustic transmission
PSHTM (Phase Shift Harmonic Imaging)
Purified Harmonic Imaging for better contrast resolution providing clearer images with excellent resolution and less noise
Permits use of multiple scanned angles to form a single image, resulting in enhanced contrast resolution and improved visualization
Gain improved image quality based on auto structure detection
- Sharper & Continuous Edges
- Smooth Uniform Tissues
- Cleaner ‘no echo areas’
B-SteerTM / iNeedleTM
Your tool for deeper biopsy: allowing adjustments to the scan line to gain better visibility of the needle, nerves and small vessels.
Gain instant auto image optimization in B, Color and PW Modes on the touch of a single key
Mindray’s unique function: Continuously track the color flow and optimize the best Color box position and angle in real time scanning.
Gain instant full screen view by a swipe
Mindray’s unique Patient Information Management System allowing you to integrate, review, archive and retrieve patient data effectively
· Dedicated inbuilt tutorial software
· Anatomical diagram illustrations including schematic structure tips and coded tissue
· Standard ultrasonogram comparison with real-time scanning
· Scanning reference picture demonstrating adequate patient position and probe placement tips on scanning skills and diagnosis information
Interactive App that could transfer clinical images/cines and reports from TE7 to IOS smart devices via WiFi
Size and physical distance now is no longer an obstacle. With MedTouch, a one-stop solution provides you with a smarter way to control the ultrasound device, access patient data and inbuilt tutorial software via your android operated smart device.
· 15’’ touch screen with anti-glare and wide viewing angle
· Max three transducer connectors for on-screen transducer selection
· Convenient accessory supply bins
· Built-in battery and built-in wireless network
· Unique retractable power cable for extended range and efficient transport and storage
02 Morison pouch
03 Aorta Abdominalis
04 Lung B line
06 Median Nerve
07 Aortic Regurgitation
08 Humerus short-axis
Open WeChat and Scan the QR code . Get the Webpage and Share on Moments.